mercredi 20 août 2008

E comme écritoire. E for escritoire



Un secrétaire fabriqué en Finlande par un ébéniste de Kauhajoki, le père de ma femme.
An escritoire made in Finland by a cabinetmaker, my wife's father.
ABC Wednesday E comme, E for



12 commentaires:

CaBaCuRl a dit…

What a beautiful piece of furniture...perhaps it will become a family heirloom?

magiceye a dit…

Elegant furniture

Check out my Engine here

ArneA a dit…

Both my daughters used a escritoire at home. One of them are still in the basement locked with no insight by parents
:)

Rune Eide a dit…

He obviously knew what he was doing. It wouuld an ornament in any home.

The Mulligan Family a dit…

Really love that secretary desk. Made a perfect ABC Wednesday post. Thanks for visiting my site. Cheers!

Bear Naked a dit…

What an Exquisite Elegant family heirloom you have.
You are very fortunate.
Thank you for sharing this with all of us at ABC Wednesday.

Bear((( )))

Miss_Yves a dit…

C'est très sobre, "design", typique des meubles et du savoir -faire nordique: propice à l'inspiration pour écrire !
Miss Yves

Leslie: a dit…

J'aime beaucoup ton escritoire! Venez me visiter! :D

photowannabe a dit…

Wonderful workmanship and I know it must be a treasured family heirloom.

mrsnesbitt a dit…

Ah! I had one of these many years ago. We bought it from a junk store and I re-decorated it.It fell to pieces during a house move when it was dropped.

Curly a dit…

Hi from South Shields,

I'd like to thank you for your steadfast support, the combine comments and emails from CDP bloggers has had a
profound affect, South Tyneside Council is to retrain it's staff and South Shields Daily Photo
will be posting again as from tomorrow.

Many thanks

Curly.

Anonyme a dit…

This is so familiar even I did never get it, but you can believe, I wanted it in every Christmas during my childhood, because many my friends had it :)
and those candle sticks, we have also many and we have given them to our foreign friends too.